What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your browsing activity, such as your preferences and settings. Cookies can also be used to track your movements around the website and to target advertising.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and allow you to use its features, such as logging in and accessing secure areas.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is used to improve the performance of our website and to provide you with a better user experience.
- Functional cookies: These cookies remember your choices, such as your language preference and font size. This allows us to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your movements around the website and to target advertising.
- Remember your preferences and settings, such as your language preference and font size.
- Track your movements around the website to improve your experience.
- Target advertising to you based on your interests.
How can I control cookies?
You can control cookies by changing your browser settings. You can choose to block all cookies, or to allow only certain types of cookies. You can also delete cookies at any time.
For more information on how to control cookies, please refer to your browser’s help documentation.