We bring in experience from a wide range of industries to help you build or revamp your sales organization, from high-level functional design to operational go-to market strategies.
With a focus on Sales governance we help you set the policies, processes, and procedures that govern your sales function. We help you ensure that the sales teams are aligned with the overall business goals, and that sales activities are conducted in a way that is ethical, compliant, and effective.
From an operational standpoint, we support you in bringing more alignment between people, processes and technology to maximize the impact, productivity and performance of your sales organization.
Your 1-minute summary
- Save time. Save you time by taking on tasks that you don’t have the time or expertise to do yourself and focus on other areas of your business.
- Get a fresh perspective. Get help identifying problems that you may not have seen before and come up with new solutions.
- Get access to resources. Get access to resources that you don’t have, such as data, research, tools or contacts that can in turn give you a competitive advantage.
- Reduce Risk. Reduce the risk of making costly mistakes by leveraging years of experience in the Sales field and know what works and what doesn’t.
- Increased sales performance. Provide a clear framework for salespeople to follow and ensure that salespeople are focused on the right activities and that they are using the most effective sales techniques.
- Improved sales efficiency. Sales governance can help to improve sales efficiency by streamlining the sales process and by identifying areas where sales activities can be improved. This can free up salespeople’ time so that they can focus on closing deals.
- Reduced sales costs. Reduce sales costs by identifying areas where sales resources can be used more efficiently and save money on aspects such as sales enablement, sales tools, and sales marketing.
- Increased sales compliance. Ensure that salespeople are aware of the ethical and legal implications of their actions and protect the company from legal liability and from damage to its reputation.
- Sales strategy. We define the overall direction of the sales function – including goals, objectives, and strategies for achieving them.
- Sales process. We outline the steps that salespeople must follow in order to close a deal.
- Sales metrics. We build the performance frameworks, KPIs and OKRs of the sales team and identify areas for improvement.
- Sales reporting. We provide management with insights into the sales process and the performance of the sales team.
- Sales compensation. We ensure that salespeople are rewarded for their performance and that incentives are aligned with business goals and means.
- Sales ethics. We set standards of conduct for salespeople, and ensure that they are aware of the ethical implications of their actions on their teams, customers and competitors.
- Go to Market Logics
- Lead Generation Engines
- Sales Channel Mix
- Sales Planning
Sales People Operations
- Competencies & Growth
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Learning & Development
- Training & Coaching
- Organizational Design & Governance
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Performance KPIs & Management
- Compensation & Recognition
- Rules of Engagement
- Sales Process
- CRM, Sales Tools & Systems
- Sales Enablement